EP16000/D/S1 Planetary gear winch 400V-50Hz
Electric wirerope winch for pulling*
This new state-of-the-art winch offers high performance at economic cost. The basic winch is of robust construction and features a large wirerope capacity and is suitable for a wide range of use.
• precision drive by planetary gear
• large wirerope storage capacities
• rigid welded construction
• planetary gear built-on to facilitate maintenance
Options (may include additional costs)
• grooved drum
• separating partition
• second brake as safety brake
• pressure roller
• rope spooling guide
• slack-rope monitoring
• separating partition and/or 2nd wirerope fastening on the drum
• bevel gear
• manual drive device
• counter for operation hours
• wirerope limit
• other speeds, capacities and frequencies
• radio control
• low voltage control
• continuous wirerope speed
• enclosure lP 66
• pneumatic drive
• hydraulic drive
• drum protection cover
• disengaging clutch
Each type is available in 8 speeds (S1, S2 and S3).
*As option this winch is available as hoisting winch –
Limit switch required.
As Standard supplied without Wire Rope – Please ask if you require the rope and we will happily quote for that too
Gebuwin products are made to order so the lead time may be longer than usual – please enquire before purchasing. Carriage charges may also vary from our standard charges, we will always do our best to keep charges to a minimum but at times we have to charge for extra weight/import charges.